Atal Pension Yojana | Atal Pension Scheme Application Form | APY Online Registration | PM Atal Pension Yojana Application | APY Chart & Benefits
Atal Pension Yojana was started by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi on 1st June 2015. Under this scheme, after the age of 60 years of the beneficiaries , an amount ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 will be given as pension. Under Atal Pension Yojana , the amount of pension will be decided according to the age and investment made by the beneficiaries. In Atal Pension Yojana 2022 , not only can you be entitled to more pension every month by depositing less amount, but you can also get the benefit of it for your family in case of untimely death. To get more information about this scheme like Amount Chart, Registration Process, Eligibility, Required Documents etc. read this article carefully till the end.
Atal Pension Yojana-APY
The applicant applying under this scheme will have to deposit the premium every month. After that, after completion of 60 years of age of the applicant, financial assistance will be provided in the form of monthly pension in old age. To apply in Atal Pension Yojana , the age of the beneficiaries should be 18 to 40 years, only then they can take advantage of this scheme. If a beneficiary wants to join this scheme at the age of 18, then he will have to pay a premium of Rs 210 every month and those who are 40 years old then they will have to pay a premium of Rs 297 to Rs 1,454.
Membership subscribed by over 65 lakh citizens
So far more than 65 lakh citizens have subscribed under Atal Pension Yojana . Due to which the number of customers has increased to 3.68 crores. This information has been provided by the Ministry of Finance. Due to which the assets under management have increased to Rs 20000 crores. Of the total customers, 56% are men and 44% are women. Membership of this scheme can be taken by every citizen of India in the age group of 18 to 40 years. A minimum guaranteed pension of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 is provided through this scheme on attaining the age of 60 years. Apart from this, in the event of the death of the subscriber, the spouse is also provided with a guarantee of pension for life.
After the death of both husband and wife, the pension fund is paid to the nominee. This scheme was launched on 9 May 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to benefit the citizens of the unorganized sector. This information has been provided by the Chairman, PFRDA that a target has been set to achieve one crore nominations during this financial year.
Get a monthly pension of ₹ 10000 by investing under Atal Pension Yojana
As you all know Atal Pension Yojana was started to provide pension to old citizens. An amount ranging from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 is provided in the form of pension through this scheme. This amount is provided on the investment made by the beneficiaries. Citizens of the country will be able to get a fixed pension after 60 years of age through this scheme. The maximum amount of pension under this scheme is ₹ 5000. An amount up to ₹ 10000 can be obtained through this scheme by investing separately by both husband and wife. This information has been provided by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority.
This scheme was started for the citizens of the unorganized sector. To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to have a savings account with the bank. To get the benefit of Atal Pension Yojana, the age of husband and wife should be between 18 to 40 years.
Atal Pension Yojana 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Atal Pension Yojana|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||people from the unorganized sectors of the country|
|Objective||to provide pension|
Tax benefits under Atal Pension Yojana
Atal Pension Yojana was started to provide pension to the unorganized sector employees . Through this scheme, pension of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 is provided per month according to the investment of the applicant on completion of 60 years of age. Tax benefits will also be provided to the customers under this scheme. This information has been provided by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority through a tweet. In this tweet, it has been told that all those income tax payers who come within the age of 18 to 40 years can take advantage of this scheme and along with this, all those income tax payers under section 80CCD (1b) of the Income Tax Act can take advantage of this scheme. You can also get benefits on contributions.
To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the customer to have a savings bank account or a post office savings account. Atal Pension Yojana has also been included in Section 7 of the Aadhaar Act. All those citizens who want to apply under this scheme will have to present the proof of their Aadhaar number or will have to undergo enrollment under Aadhaar authentication.
AB pension plans for shareholders to figures of Tin Krod and more
As everyone knows that this scheme of the central government is providing pension every month in the form of financial assistance to the elderly people above 60 years of age of the country. The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India has said on 22 April 2021 that more than 3 crore subscribers have been added under Atal Pension Yojana in the financial year 2020-2021 so far and they have also said that the financial year 2020 – In 21, more than 79 lakh new subscribers have been added under this scheme. The number of subscribers in Atal Pension Yojana has exceeded three crores.
- Of the 3.2 crore account holders connected under Atal Pension Yojana , 70% accounts have been opened by banks in public areas and the remaining 19% accounts have been opened by banks in rural areas. In these 6 months, the number of account holders joining this scheme has increased.
- In the last financial year, about 79.14 lakh new subscribers were added under this scheme, out of which 28% i.e. 22.07 lakh subscribers were added by State Bank of India, along with Canara Bank about 5.89 lakh new subscribers and Indian Bank 5.17 lakh new subscribers. Were.
Increase in the number of account holders
As you all know AB pension scheme for workers in the unorganized sector has been initiated with the aim of providing a pension after retirement. Under this scheme, the beneficiary has to invest for a specified time. After the age of 60 years, pension is provided to the investor every month. It has been told by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India that in the year 2020-21, an increase of 23% has been registered in the number of account holders of Atal Pension Yojana and National Pension System. The total number of account holders has increased to 4.24 crore as of 31 March 2021.
- It has been told by Supratim Bandyopadhyay, Chairman, PFRDA that the last year has been very challenging due to the lockdown during the Kovid-19 transition and the citizens of the country have faced many problems but still the number of APY and NPS account holders has increased by 23. % has increased.
- There has been an increase of about 33% customers in Atal Pension Yojana and about 7700000 new customers have joined this scheme. As of 31 March 2021, the total number of account holders has increased to 2.8 crore. The total assets under management in the financial year 2020-21 stands at Rs 5.78 lakh crore.
Atal Pension Yojana Transaction Details
You all know that Atal Pension Yojana was started for the citizens of the unorganized sectors. It is a retirement pension plan. Beneficiaries have to pay premium under this scheme. Now the Atal Pension Yojana mobile application has been started by the government. Through this mobile application, now the beneficiaries of Atal Pension Yojana can check the recent five donations free of cost. Along with this, the transaction details and e-PRAN can also be downloaded. Beneficiaries can also visit the official website of Atal Pension Yojana to view their transaction details . They have to login by visiting this website. For which they will have to give their PRAN and savings bank account details. If the PRAN number is not available, then the beneficiary can also login his account through his name, account and date of birth.
Under this scheme, there is also a provision of tax benefit under section 80CCD(1) of the Income Tax Act 1961. Transaction amount, total holding of member amount, transaction details etc. can also be seen under Atal Pension Yojana through UMANG App.
Atal Pension Yojana 52 lakh new subscribers
As you all know, under Atal Pension Yojana, pension is provided to the investor on completion of 60 years of age. The interest of people under Atal Pension Yojana is increasing year after year. The year that hit the COVID-19 pandemic has also seen great enrollment under the scheme. Looking at this enrollment, it can be concluded that now the common man has become more concerned about savings schemes and is understanding the importance of security for his future. During 2020-21 so far 52 lakh new investors have registered themselves under Atal Pension Yojana . Under which the total enrollment has crossed 2.75 crore till 31st December 2020.
- More than 15 lakh new Atal Pension Yojana subscribers have been enrolled by State Bank of India. While 1 lakh new by other banks like Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Airtel Payments Bank Ltd., Punjab National Bank, Axis Bank Ltd., Union Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank etc. Atal Pension subscribers have been enrolled.
- Seeing the popularity of this scheme, PIA will further popularize the PFRDA Atal Pension Yojana campaign. This scheme will be made more popular through print and electronic media etc.
Registration so far under Atal Pension Yojana
So far more than 40 lakh registrations have been done under Atal Pension Yojana and the total number of subscribers has crossed 2.63 crores. Under this scheme, a person of the age of 18 years 40 years can invest and pension is provided to the investor after the age of 60 years. If the subscriber dies before 60 years, the pension is provided to his/her spouse. If a person does not have the facility of net banking, then soon it will be easy for them to open an account under Atal Pension Yojana .
Atal Pension Yojana has been permitted by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority to start an alternate channel for onboarding of existing savings account holders. Now the account holder can open his account under Atal Pension Yojana without using any net banking or mobile app.
Objective of Atal Pension Yojana 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to secure the future by giving pension to the workers of the unorganized sectors and to make them self-reliant. It is a social security scheme whose objective is to provide social security to the beneficiaries joining the scheme. People have to be empowered through PM Atal Pension Yojana .
Atal Pension Yojana exit before 60 years
As you all know Atal Pension Yojana is a type of pension which is provided after retirement. The account holder can take advantage of this scheme after the age of 60 years. For this, the account holder has to provide the contribution amount till the age of 60 years. Under Atal Pension Yojana, the account holder before 60 years cannot exit from the scheme. But in certain circumstances, such as in case of illness or death, exit from Atal Pension Yojana can be done.
Atal Pension Yojana Withdrawal
- On completion of 60 years of age: After 60 years of age , the subscriber can withdraw from Atal Pension Yojana . In this situation, the pension will be provided to the subscriber after the pension is withdrawn.
- In the event of death of the subscriber : If the subscriber dies, the pension amount will be provided to the spouse of the subscriber. And if both die then the pension corpus will be returned to their nominee.
- Withdrawals before 60 years of age: Withdrawals before 60 years are not allowed from Atal Pension Yojana. But in some exceptional circumstances it has been allowed by the department. For example, if the beneficiary dies or in the event of a terminal stoppage.
Fee in case of default under Atal Yojana
|For contribution up to ₹100 per month||₹1|
|For Contribution of ₹ 101 to ₹ 500 per month||₹2|
|For Contribution of ₹ 501 to ₹ 1000 per month||₹5|
|For Contribution above ₹1001||₹10|
National Pension System Trust
An Ombudsman has been appointed by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority at the beginning of the year to resolve the grievances of the subscribers of National Pension System and Atal Pension Yojana. Any customer whose complaint is not resolved within 30 days from the date of registration or is not satisfied with the resolution provided can lodge a complaint with NPS Trust. NPS Trust will respond to the customer within 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint and his complaint will be resolved at the earliest.
Tax benefits under Atal Pension Yojana
Like the National Pension Scheme, if you invest in Atal Pension Yojana , you will be provided with tax benefits. These tax benefits will be provided under section 80 CCD (1B) of the Income Tax Act. Income tax deduction of ₹ 50000 will be provided to the investor under section 80 CCD (1B).
Atal Pension Yojana Apply
To join Atal Pension Yojana 2021 , it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card. Those who are income tax payers and have government jobs, they cannot take advantage of this scheme. Whoever is the interested beneficiary can go to any national bank of India and open an account of Atal Pension Yojana.
Atal Pension Yojana New Update
Under this scheme, now the pension can be increased or decreased at any time in the year. This new facility will benefit 2.28 crore subscribers registered in Atal Pension Yojana . This new facility has become effective from July 1. PFRDA has directed all banks to process the increase or decrease in pension amount at any point of time in the year. However, this facility can be availed only once in a financial year.
Under this scheme, if a person saves Rs 7 daily and invests Rs 210 for the month, then he can get pension up to Rs 60 thousand annually, this investment will have to be done by the person from the age of 18. The special feature of this scheme is That there is also the benefit of tax exemption on investment under Section 80 of the Income Tax Act. This scheme is being operated by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority through the National Pension Scheme. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana (APY) 2021
After investing in APY 2021 , the beneficiaries will get pension every month after the age of 60 years. With this pension, the beneficiary can live his life well. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies, then the pension amount given to the beneficiary will be given to the half-wife (wife) of the candidate and if both (husband, wife) dies, then this pension amount will be given to the mentioned nominee. The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) acts as a nodal agency.
Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana
The Central Government’s ‘Atal Pension Yojana’ has completed 5 years. The scheme is administered by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). According to PFRDA, so far 2.23 crore female and male people are involved under this scheme. Under this Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana , women and men above 60 years of age have been provided pension every month for these 5 years, this year on 9 May 2020, the number of people registered under the scheme increased to 2,23,54,028. | This scheme has proved to be very beneficial for the people of the country. Under this scheme, the ratio of male-female in these five years has been 57:43.
Subscriber Information Alerts
- Under Atal Pension Yojana, information related to account balance, contribution credit etc. is provided to the subscribers through SMS.
- The beneficiary can also change the non-financial details like name, address, phone number etc. of the nominee through SMS.
- All the customers can get information related to subscription, auto debit of account and account balance through SMS through their mobile phones.
Atal Pension Yojana Enrollment and Payment
- All eligible citizens can join Atal Pension Yojana after providing auto debit facility to the account.
- It is mandatory for the account holder to maintain the required balance in his/her savings account on the due date to avoid late payment penalty.
- Monthly contribution payment is to be made on the basis of first contribution paid only.
- If the beneficiary is not making the payment on time, then the account will be closed and if there is any contribution made by the Government of India, it will also be forfeited.
- In order to get the benefit of this scheme, if any wrong information has been provided by the account holder, then the government contribution will be forfeited along with penal interest.
- Aadhar card is mandatory to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The beneficiary can choose the option of getting pension between 1000 to 5000. For which the beneficiary has to submit his contribution in time.
- The amount of pension can also be increased or decreased by the beneficiary.
- The amount of pension can be reduced or increased only in the month of April.
- After joining Atal Pension Yojana, each subscriber will be provided with an acknowledgment slip, which will definitely record the guaranteed pension amount, due date of contribution payment, etc.
Atal Pension Yojana Enrollment Agency
- The Bank may appoint BCs/Existing Non-Banking Aggregators, Micro Insurance Agents and Mutual Fund Agents as enablers for operating activities as POPs or Aggregators.
- Incentives received from PFRDA/Govt. may be shared by the Bank with them.
- The scheme is administered by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority.
- The institutional framework of NPS will be used for enrolling customers under APY.
- The offer document of Atal Pension Yojana will be prepared by PFRDA along with the account opening form.
Atal Pension Yojana funding
- Fixed pension guarantee will be provided by the government to the pensioners.
- Apart from this, 50% of the total contribution or ₹ 1000 per annum (whichever is less) will be paid by the government.
- Reimbursement of promotional and development activities including incentives to the contribution collection agency to encourage people to join the Atal Pension Yojana.
Atal Pension Yojana Key Facts
- Atal Pension Yojana was launched by the Central Government in May 2015.
- Through this scheme you can get pension every month even after retirement.
- This scheme is for all the employees working in the unorganized sector.
- To take advantage of this scheme, you have to invest for 20 years.
- You can make this investment from the age of 18 to the age of 40.
- After the age of 60, you are provided with the amount of pension.
- Under this scheme, pension of 1000, 2000, 3000 and 5000 can be obtained.
- The amount of pension depends on the premium you have paid every month and the age from which you started investing.
- If you are 20 years old and you want to get a pension of ₹ 2000 then you have to pay a premium of ₹ 100 per month and if you want to get a pension of ₹ 5000 then you have to pay a premium of ₹ 248 per month.
- If you are 35 years old and want to get the pension of ₹ 2000 then you have to pay a premium of ₹ 362 and to get the pension of ₹ 5000 you have to pay a premium of ₹ 902.
- Along with your investment, 50% of the amount will also be paid by the government under this scheme.
- If the account holder dies before the age of 60 years, then the benefit of this scheme will be provided to the family of the account holder.
- It is mandatory to have a bank account to take advantage of this scheme.
- Only those citizens who are outside the income tax slab can avail the benefit of Atal Pension Yojana.
Benefits of APY 2021
- Only the people of India can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under Atal Pension Yojana , monthly pension ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 will be provided by the central government only after the completion of 60 years of age.
- Under Atal Pension Yojana, the amount of pension will be provided on the basis of age and investment made by the beneficiaries.
- Like the PF account, the government will also contribute on its behalf in this pension scheme.
- If you want a pension of 1000 rupees per month and you are 18 years old, then you have to deposit a premium of Rs 210 every month for 42 years.
- At the same time, people who are 40 years old will have to pay a premium of Rs 297 to Rs 1,454. Only after that he can take advantage of APY 2022 .
Status of non-contribution under Atal Pension Yojana
If the applicant does not contribute under Atal Pension Yojana, then his account will be frozen after 6 months. If even after this the investor has not made any investment, then after 12 months his account will be deactivated and after 24 months his account will be closed. If the applicant fails to make the payment on time, he will have to pay a penalty. This penalty ranges from ₹1 to ₹10 per month.
Who is not eligible to get Government Co-ordination under APY?
Beneficiaries of any statutory social security schemes are not eligible to get the benefit of government co-contribution under APY. Below, we have shared some of the Acts for which the coordination of the government is not provided-
- The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
- The Coal Mines Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1948.
- Simmons Provident Fund Act, 1966
- Assam Tea Garden Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions, 1955.
- Jammu and Kashmir Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1961.
- Any other statutory social security scheme.
- APY Contribution Chart
Important Documents (Eligibility) of Atal Pension Yojana 2021
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate age should be 18 to 40 years.
- Applicant should have bank account and bank account should be linked with Aadhar card.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- mobile number
- identity card
- proof of permanent address
- Passport size photo
APY Scheme Contribution Chart
|Age of entry||Years of contribution||First Monthly pension of Rs.1000/-||Second Monthly pension of Rs.2000/-||Third Monthly pension of Rs.3000/-||Fourth Monthly pension of Rs.4000/-||Fifth Monthly pension of Rs.5000/-|
AB pension plan in 2021 and to apply How to?
- The interested person who wants to apply under the Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana should first open his savings account in any national bank.
- After that fill all the information asked in the application form for Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana like Aadhar card, mobile number etc.
- After filling the application form, submit it to the bank manager. After this, your bank account will be opened under Atal Pension Yojana after verifying all your letters.
Procedure to open account under Atal Pension Yojana without Mobile App or Net Banking
All those who have a bank account but are not using net banking or mobile app. Soon it will be easy for them to open an account under Atal Pension Yojana . Soon the onboarding process will be eased by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority, allowing existing savings account holders to start alternate channels for on-boarding. Through this channel, now the account holder can open his account under Atal Pension Yojana without mobile app and net banking.
- Earlier , the account under Atal Pension Yojana could be opened only through mobile app and net banking. But now due to this new step, account holders can open their account without mobile app and net banking.
- If you want to open an account under Atal Pension Yojana then you have to approach the bank where you have your savings account. From there you have to get the registration form. After this, you have to submit this registration form to the same bank by filling all the information asked in the registration form and attaching all the important documents to the registration form. You will also have to provide a valid phone number along with the form on which you will receive all the sms.
Process to download Atal Pension Yojana Contribution Chart
- First of all you have to go to the official website of NSDL .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for APY-Contribution Chart .
- As soon as you click on this link, the contribution chart will open in front of you.
- You can check the contribution details in this chart.
- You can also friend by downloading this chart.
|APY Subscriber Registration Form||Click Here|
|APY Subscriber Registration Form – Swavalamban Yojana Subscribers||Click Here|
|Subscriber details Modification and Change of APY-SP Form||Click Here|
|Form to upgrade / downgrade pension amount under APY||Click Here|
|APY Death & Spouse Continuation Form||Click Here|
|Voluntary Exit APY Withdrawal Form||Click Here|
|APY Application for Banks to be registered under Atal Pension Yojana||Click Here|
|APY – Service Provider Registration Form||Click Here|
|Subscriber Grievance Registration(G1) Form for APY Subscriber||Click Here|
|APY Common Grievance||Click Here|