Onesumore: Bigg Boss Vote Hindi Season 14 (Online Vote) | Eliminations | Results
Bigg Boss Hindi 14: The most anticipated reality TV show is back with a bang. After the coronavirus lockdown, the Colors channel is ready to premiere its show, which will be hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. He has hosted the show for 10 years and has become the face of the show. His “Weekend Ka Vaar” is the biggest success with the public.
Bigg Boss Hindi 14 Competitor List
Here is the list of confirmed Colors Bigg Boss Hindi Season 14 candidates,
- Gauahar Khan
- Hina Khan
- Sidharth shukla
Bigg Boss is one of the most viewed popular shows in India launched by a media company based in the Netherlands Endemic. With the benchmark of the Big Brother show, Bigg Boss Hindi season 1 began in 2006 and successfully entered its 14th season on October 3, 2020. The show turned out to be one of the most popular reality TV shows. most popular of India. Here we have received the full details on Bigg Boss Hindi Season 13.
On the show, applicants are required to stay 100 days under multiple cameras. They will be locked for the next 100 days from October 3. Celebrities will face many difficult tasks in the decorative house.
Bigg Boss Hindi 14 will air weekdays (Monday to Friday) 10:30 am to 11:30 pm and weekends at 9:00 pm on Colors TV.
Salman Khan, an actor, who was loved by the audience entertains this show of the sixth season in 2012. Bigg Boss has been quite controversial since its last season due to the arguments, fights, and framing of its participants during their time in Bigg Boss’ separate home.
Bigg Boss Hindi 14 Vote
The online voting poll for candidates will begin in the first week of nomination, and viewers will be able to vote to save their preferred candidate. Vote your preferred candidate in the Voot app or at www.voot.com.
Watch Bigg Boss 14 Episodes live online on Voot.
Warning: The poll below is unofficial and these votes do not count towards official elimination. It’s just to find out what people think about their choices.
Step by step walkthrough for Colors TV Bigg Boss 14 Vote Hindi
Viewers can vote in two ways for a participant in the eviction. Online voting. Contestants who fail to satisfy audiences can eliminate Bigg Boss from the show. The two voting methods (Bigg Boss Vote Hindi) are:
Bigg Boss Hindi Vote TV Colors via online method / Bigg Boss Hindi Vote in Voot app
Steps on How to Save Your Favorite Bigg Boss 14 Competitor From Online Deportation. Soon you will get the link of Bigg Boss 14 online voting. There are two methods of online voting,
Step 1: Go to the given link to vote your favorite candidate www.voot.com
2nd step: Connect with your Gmail, Facebook or Twitter count to vote
Step 3: Find voting details on the given link and save your favorite candidate from expulsion.
Download the Voot app on any compatible device to vote and follow the details provided in the app to register your preferred candidate.
Bigg Boss Hindi Winners so far
- Bigg Boss Season 1 Winner – Rahul Roy (Year: 2006)
- Bigg Boss season 2 winner – Ashutosh Kaushik (Year: 2008)
- Bigg Boss Season 3 winner – Vindu Dara Singh (Year: 2009)
- Bigg Boss season 4 winner – Shweta Tiwari (Year: 2010)
- Bigg Boss Season 5 Winner – Juhi Parmar (Year: 2011)
- Bigg Boss Season 6 Winner – Urvashi Dholakia (Year: 2012)
- Bigg Boss season 7 winner – Gauhar Khan (Year: 2013)
- Bigg Boss Season 8 Winner – Gautam Gulati (Year: 2015)
- Bigg Boss Season 9 winner – Prince Narula (Year: 2016)
- Bigg Boss season 10 winner – Manveer Gurjar (Year: 2017)
- Bigg Boss Season 11 winner – Shilpa Shinde (Year: 2018)
- Bigg Boss season 12 winner – Dipika Kakar (Year: 2018)
- Bigg Boss season 13 winner – Sidharth Shukla (Year: 2019)
- Bigg Boss Season 14 Winner – Not yet updated (Year: 2020)
BIGG BOSS TV Colors 14 RULES AND HINDI REGULATIONS
A full list of Bigg Boss Hindi rules and regulations is given below. The Colors TV broadcasts this show Monday through Friday at 10:30 p.m.
- The competitors of Bigg Boss 14 are asked to reveal their criminal history and active cases, if applicable.
- A huge penalty must be paid if a contestant attempts to leave the Bigg Boss house during the show.
- The video of the episodes will not be edited at the request of the competitors.
- None of Bigg Boss 14’s contestants are allowed to meet other show attendees before entering Bigg Boss’s house.
- The show will run for 150 days, and the whole house will be watched.
- Competitors will receive a weekly payment which will depend on the elimination round.
- Physical violence is strictly prohibited during the eleventh season Salman Khan’s reality show.
- Every competitor will be equal inside the Bigg Boss house, be it a celebrity or a commoner.
- The competitor will have to pay a hefty penalty if a competitor breaks the Bigg Boss house rule.
- The participant will not be allowed to use devices such as mobile, television, internet, social media and phone calls. They should not know about external events.
- Every week, Flatmates should nominate two of the other participants for the eviction, from there, the roommate who gets the most nominations will have to go and get the public’s response by voting.
- Competitors who obtained the least Votes in the public’s Bigg Boss Voot app will leave the house.
- Finally, there will be three candidates left and the ballot will be taken to select the winner.
- in the Indian version of Bigg Boss, celebrities are chosen as candidates and no general public is involved.
Click here for Latest updates