We have heard about the health benefits of honey since childhood. Most people consume honey anytime and in any amount, knowing about its benefits. While consuming more honey can cause more side effects than benefits. Tell us here how honey can be harmful to health.

maybe allergy

Excessive consumption of honey can cause allergic reactions. People who are allergic to pollen mites should not consume honey. Because of this there is a risk of increasing the allergy even more. At the same time, consuming honey in excess can also cause an allergic reaction called anaphylaxis.

Also read: Not Only Useful, Turmeric Milk Can Also Be Harmful

maybe food poisoning

Consuming honey in excess can also cause food poisoning. Therefore there may be problems such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting. In addition, the risk of botulism poisoning in children can also occur due to its consumption.

stomach ache may occur

Excessive consumption of honey can cause stomach upset. This can cause problems such as stomach cramps and diarrhea. Honey contains high amounts of fructose, which can interfere with the small intestine’s ability to absorb nutrients. Which can cause stomach problems.

Blood sugar levels can rise

Consuming honey in excess can cause problems with increasing blood sugar levels. Honey contains a certain amount of fructose, so diabetics should not eat honey.

Also read: Lemonade is Not Only Beneficial But Also Dangerous, Know How

blood pressure can increase

Consuming too much honey can cause the problem of increasing blood pressure. Those who are taking high blood pressure drugs should avoid consuming honey.

These things must be guarded

Honey and desi ghee should not be eaten together in equal amounts. It’s like poison.

Honey should not be consumed in large quantities even during pregnancy and lactation.

Never drink honey mixed with very hot water. For this use plain or lukewarm water.

Avoid feeding honey to children under one year of age. This can put children at risk for botulism.

Never use honey directly on the skin, but use it mixed with rose water or milk. (Disclaimer: The information and information provided in this article is based on general assumptions. Onesumore does not confirm this. Please contact the relevant expert before applying. )

.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here