Ghost of Tsushima is a PlayStation 4 exclusive game developed by Sucker Punch Production. Since it was released for PlayStation 4, many fans have been wondering when Ghost of Tsushima will be released on PC or Mac. There are numerous rumors or speculation on social media regarding the release of its PC, but we can’t believe it until it is officially confirmed. .
There’s no denying that sooner or later Sony will release their exclusive PS4 games on PC, but why wait when we can play Ghost of Tsushima on PC right now? Yes, you read that right! We have discovered a way that will allow you to play all the exclusive PS4 games on your PC or Mac. If you are interested in how this method works, keep reading this post.
Without further ado, let’s get started:
How to play Ghost of Tsushima on PC
To play Ghost of Tsushima or any PS4 game on PC, you need to have the PS4 Remote Play application installed on your system. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, download the app by clicking this Link. Once you are done with the installation process, you will need to configure it. To know how to do it, follow the steps given:
- Launch the PS Remote Play application on your PC. (Make sure you have the latest version).
- Plug in your DualShock 4 controller.
- Once you have successfully connected it, click on the ‘Start’ option.
- Log into your PSN account. Make sure you use the same account that you use on PS4.
- The application will automatically start searching for your PS4. If it doesn’t connect, you will have to connect it manually.
- To connect it manually, you must have both the PC and the PS4 on the same network.
- On your PS4, go to Settings> Remote Play Connection Settings> Add Device and enter the number you see in the PS Remote Play app.
- Doing this will connect your PS4 to a PC or Mac and you can start playing Ghost of Tsushima on your PC.
- That’s it.
Ghost of Tsushima system requirements
If you want to play Ghost of Tsushima on Windows without any interruption, make sure your system meets the following requirements:
|YOU||Windows Windows 7 64-bit|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8370|
|Storage space||50 GB|
|RAM||8 GB or more|
|Screen resolution||1024 × 768 or higher|
|Graphic chart||8GB AMD Radeon RX 580 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060|
|Card||DirectX 11 compatible graphics card|
That’s everything you need to know about how to play Ghost of Tsushima on PC.