There are many glitches in Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V that can help you multiply money or gold in the game. One of these glitches is Casino Heist Glitch and Gold Duplication Glitch. These are similar types of failures that can be performed to double the rewards in the game.
If you want to know about the gold glitch in GTA 5, here is a step-by-step guide for you. Follow the steps written in the guide to perform GTA 5 Gold Glitch and get the maximum money in the game.
Steps to do the Gold Glitch in GTA 5
Here are all the steps to do the GTA V Casino Heist Gold Glitch and get up to $ 3,662,500.
- Get a friend and drive to the casino. Once you arrive, enter the casino and arrive at the vault opening.
- Once you arrive, hack the vault door and enter with your friend to grab the gold bars.
- There are a total of 6 trays that have gold bars inside the vault costing around $ 1373440 that you can double by making the mistake.
- Go up to each tray and grab a bullion and step back for a second, as soon as you step back the gold will double and now you can take double the amount.
- Grab a gold bar and move back and forth to multiply the amount of gold in GTA 5.
- Collect the gold bars and exit the vault to get your share!
Note: Make sure you don’t grab gold bars worth more than $ 15k, as the gold doubling mechanism only works as long as the total take is less than $ 150.00.
Players can perform Casino Heist and Gold Glitch in GTA 5 at the same time. First, finish the heist and then head to the vault to get the gold bars in GTA V to win the most money.
This is everything you need to know about GTA 5 Gold Glitch. Check out another article on how to fix A Revenger’s Tragedy helicopter bug in GTA 4.