SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment – 12th Pass May apply || Deadline tomorrow. The Personnel Selection Commission (SSC) has launched a call for applications for the combined examination of upper secondary education (CHSL) for the year 2020-2021 from 06.11.2020 for 4,726 vacant positions. The deadline to submit your application is 19.12.2020. If you have not submitted your application so far, apply online by clicking on the following link below before the last date.
The age limit for applicants to apply for SSC CHSL positions is 18 to 27 years old. Apart from the age limit, the qualification required to apply for this recruitment is that job seekers must have passed the 12th standard or its equivalent examination.
Latest government jobs 2020
Important dates to know before applying for SSC CHSL:
- Last date to apply – 19.12.2020
- Last online tax payment date – 12.21.2020
- Latest generation date of Challan offline – 23.12.2020
- Last payment date via Challan – 24.12.2020
- Date of the CBT exam – 12.04.2021 – 27.04.2021
- The SSC CHSL selection process has 3 phases. Objective test, descriptive test and proficiency test. Aspirants who qualify after a skill test will be mailed.
- Aspirants are urged to click on the link below to read the detailed notification. After making an online payment, applicants should save an electronic copy of their application form for future use. Successful candidates will be called for an objective test to be held from April 12 to 27, 2021.
SSC CHSL Last date extended 2020
Latest Private Works 2020
Latest banking jobs 2020
There are 4,726 vacant positions assigned for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
The selection process includes an objective test, a descriptive test and a proficiency test
Click the link above on our Daily Reviews site
It will be directed to the official website, click on the CHSL tab
Click Apply Online, provide your details
Pay the fees if necessary
Submit your application