NEET results 2021: National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon announce results for NEET-UG 2021 exam.
The exam was conducted on September 12 and more than 16 lakh students appeared for the medical entrance test.
The result will be announced on the official website – neet.nta.nic.in.
It may be recalled that the Supreme Court suspended the recent Bombay Supreme Court order asking the NTA not to disclose the NEET results and to conduct a re-examination for two aspirants whose question papers and OMR sheets were mixed up in a center in Maharashtra.
The result of NEET is announced in the form of a scorecard and details regarding score, percentile score, cut-off, all India rank, etc. are mentioned on the scorecard.
Admission to the undergraduate medical courses in India is granted on the basis of the rank obtained in the NEET-UG exam.
The NTA will send NEET UG scorecards to the registered email ID of the students after they are posted on the official website soon.
Before the NTA neet.nic.in 2021 result is announced, the NTA will release the NEET UG 2021 answer key at ntaresults.nic.in.
Once the NEET UG 2021 Result is announced, the State and National Advisory Bodies will provide counseling.
MCC is holding counseling to fill 15 percent of all quota seats in India, while the rest of the 85 percent seats are filled through state counseling.
Stay Tuned with Onesumore.in for more Entertainment news.