India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: 4,269 Gramin Dak Sevaks recruitments have been posted in Gujarat Postal Circle and Karnataka Postal Circle under Indian Postal Department. There are 2443 vacancies at Karnataka Postal Circle and 1826 vacancies at Gujarat Postal Circle. The last online application date for these positions is January 20, 2021. Candidates for the 10th pass can apply for these positions. There will be no written exam. The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit. Merit will be based on grades in 10th grade. If a candidate has a higher qualification, it won’t matter. Only the tenth notes will constitute the basis of selection. As part of this recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak, the post of branch postmaster, deputy branch postmaster, Dak Sevak will be filled.
– Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. The age limit will be set on December 21, 2020.
Within the maximum age limit, a release of five years will be granted to listed castes, three years to the OBC category and 10 years to disabled people.
level of studies
– Passed class X from a recognized school board. Must have passed 10th in math, local language and English. It is also necessary to have studied the local language before the 10th.
Candidates who have passed the Class X exam on the first attempt will be given preference.
– Applicants with more qualifications than the compulsory school qualification will not be given any preference.
Must have knowledge of the Hindi language.
60 days of basic computer training certificate from recognized school board.
– Candidates who have studied computer science as a subject in class X or XII or higher will be exempt from the basic information certificate in computer science.
Salary scale (by mail)
– Rs 12,000 to Rs 14,500 for the BPM.
– Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 for GDS / ABPM.
– Based on the applicants’ online applications, the list of merits will be prepared and selected.
– Applicants with a higher education qualification will not be given any priority. The final selection will be based on the scores obtained in the 10th standard.
– If the candidate has chosen five posts in priority and is selected for more than one post on the basis of merit, he will be selected for the same post.
Other conditions needed to get the message
Residence: For those candidates ultimately selected for the posts, it will be necessary to present proof of residence in the village of the respective post branch within one month of selection.
Source of income: Candidates selected for the positions will need to provide proof that they have another source of income. In other words, he does not depend solely on the salary he receives from the postal service to make a living. This proof must be provided within 30 days of selection.
Choice of the location of the post office: Candidates selected for the post of GDS BPM must ensure the availability of a space for the operation of the post office in the village intended for the post office. This work must be completed within 30 days of selection.
Interested candidates can go to appost.in or appost.in/gdsonline and view detailed notifications.