SpiceJet share price registered an impressive 1Q 2019 turnover of Rs 22.4 billion (+19.6% YoY). Unlike IndiGo, SpiceJet’s profitability continued to rise and touched Rs 4.07, +2.7% YoY (IndiGo’s Rs 3.62, -5.5% YoY). The company posted excellent results in the second quarter of 2021, which has traditionally been a weak one for airlines.
He updated the stock to buy from suspension and raised the target price to Rs 80 from Rs 26.5, citing a reduction in the risk to the carrier’s survival. The brokerage firm said the strategy of matching lowest rates with healthy cash balances and impact of COVID on comparable balance sheets, is expected to provide sustainable spread for the industry by refreshing the stock while maintaining buy rating and target price. Is. , 2,400 per share.
SpiceJet Share Price
SpiceJet share price target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
SpiceJet Ltd was up over 50% and IndiGo was not far behind, rising nearly 29% in November, though data from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) showed a resurgence in domestic passenger service. SpiceJet Ltd showed biggest intraday profit in almost a year after the carrier was re-approved to operate its 737 MAX aircraft. InterGlobe Aviation and SpiceJet were both high in early trade. Today, when the government has allowed airlines to operate in the domestic segment with 60 per cent capacity. In response to this development, SpiceJet shares opened 5.01% higher at INR 53.40 as compared to the previous close of INR 50.85 on BSE.
OTC trading volume tripled and a total of 15 million shares changed hands on NSE and BSE. SpiceJet, India’s second largest privately owned airline, also rose 8% in higher volumes to Rs 81.95. The Dow Jones closed barely up 0.12%, while the S&P 500 fell 0.39%. As India suspends flights to the UK till December 31, SpiceJet and InterGlobe Aviation will be in the limelight. As expected, SpiceJet (SJet) posted a loss of Rs 12.5 billion in FY21 (excluding forex).
Analysis of SpiceJet ((SpiceJet)) price action on short and medium term time frame is very negative. This means that the stock has a strong bullish trend over time. An important indicator of growth in stock prices is the dynamics of their growth. The latest news is gathered from a variety of sources and can have a positive or negative impact on stock prices in the short term.
The data and information are for informational purposes only and are not intended for commercial purposes. The investment advice given comes solely from the individual perspective of the research team. Read and accept the Mutual Fund Terms and Conditions.
I/We are registered as your client for the purpose of doing business in the Capital Markets segment. I/we are interested in using the NSE/BSE structure to trade tradable mutual fund stocks. I/We/We agree to abide by the terms and conditions mentioned in the NSE circular dated November 24, 2009 and BSE circular dated December 2, 2009, which may be updated by the Exchange from time to time in this regard.
Therefore, Fusion Media is not responsible for any commercial loss that you may incur as a result of your use of this data. The tips given here are free for educational purposes, you should not trade them in the live market. Check daily SpiceJet stock price target for the day and SpiceJet stock price forecast for tomorrow, for short term trading and long term investment. SpiceJet Stock Price Forecast for Day and Tomorrow – Using MACD Indicator Check SpiceJet Stock Price Forecast using MACD Indicator whether you should buy, sell or hold those shares to trade.
long term investment. SpiceJet Stock Price Forecast – Using Graham’s Intrinsic Value. Here is a long-term forecast of SpiceJet’s share prices using Graham’s intrinsic value. The SMA indicator is used to estimate the SpiceJet stock price for short term trading. SpiceJet Stock Price Prediction for Short Term Trading – SMA Indicator Using Simple Moving Average is a strong indicator for short term trading. Indicator Name Indicator Price Indicator Signals ADX 21, 23, 4 Sell MACD -3, -2 Sell Stochastic 47 None CCI -39 RSI 64 Sell OBV-19752756 Buy VWAP 69 Sell ADL 0 ROC Sell -4 Force Index 0 Price Analysis Sell SpiceJet ((SpiceJet)), based on short term time frame, is negative but sellers have become active on the stock recently.
The short-term volume-weighted average price (VWAP) is 66.43, and the transaction price of SpiceJet is above this level. The short-term volume-weighted average price (VWAP) is 69.44, while the transaction price of SpiceJet is below this level. The Ichimoku cloud is red, and the price is within or above the red cloud. Looks like the price is going down. The CCI generated the cell signal for SpiceJet in a short time, but the cell signal was weak.
SpiceJet’s trend this month is positive, which means there are better chances of targeted SpiceJet forecasts. SpiceJet’s target forecast for Friday 4th February 2022 is 84.99, 77.5, 70 up and 49.91, 57.41, 64.9 down. SpiceJet’s target forecast for May 2022 is 96.26, 86.45, 76.64 up and 43.94, 53.75, 63.56 down. The 12-month Bloomberg consensus average suggests an increase of 9.9%.
If the profit is near 50%, the stock may move sideways. However, he added that the shares are expected to be bought in the short term and profits should be made after the rally in aviation stocks following the above announcement by the Government of India. Experts said the Iraqi government could now remove the price cap on flights and increase the number of flights by up to 85% at any time.
Aviation stocks expected to remain in the limelight in the short to medium term are now in the limelight. He said cargo release activities are helping rebuild the Indian tourism industry, which is reflected in higher jet fuel prices.
SJet approved an increase of Rs 25 billion to the fund by issuing related securities to qualified institutional buyers. If this is done through fresh bids, the stake of the current promoter will come down to 40% from 60%. He advises existing investors to keep it with a target price of Rs 2,500.
This is despite US stocks falling due to revised lockdown concerns. VWAP is crashing Looks like people are going out and selling Spicejet (SPICEJET) stock. The current trend is that stocks in this area are not very popular these days.
Since you are interested in small-cap stocks, here is a proven way to invest in small-cap stocks. NSE and Nifty quotes are also available in real time and are licensed by National Stock Exchange.
- HFCL Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- RBL Bank Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026 and 2030
- HP Adhesives Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Recent share price targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Subex Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030 – Multibagger Stock!
- Zomato Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Ethereum Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- GreenPanel Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025
- Adani Enterprises Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025
- Tata Motors Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- ICICI Bank Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2025, 2030
- Paytm Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Reliance Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2025, 2030
- DMart Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- 3i Infotech Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Tata Power Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Incognito View Analytics Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Asian Paints Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Hindustan Unilever Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Maruti Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- RateGain Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025
- EaseMyTrip Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2025, 2030
- Ambuja Cement Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Dabur India Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Escort Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Mapmyindia Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030