tarsan share price target Considering that the GMP IPO price of Tarson Products today is Rs 210, it simply means that the gray market is waiting for the IPO listing of Tarson Products, which is approximately Rs 872 (Rs 662 + Rs 210), which is Rs 635. About 30% more than the limit.
662 per share at Rs. … So, if an investor wants to buy shares of Tarsons products, try to make money from equity gains, as the IPO price seems to be very high and if the Tarsons IPO is quoted around 750 or more, So the valuation will be very high.
Tarson Share Price Target 2022
But the IPO price of Riyal 635 and Riyal 662 per share for Tarson products seems too high with such a small revenue of Rs 229 crore. The IPO of Tarson Products comprises a fresh issue of up to Rs 150 crore and an Offer for Sale (OFS) of 1.32,000,000 shares.
During the initial public offering (IPO), a fresh issue of up to Rs 150 crore was issued and it was proposed to sell up to 1.32 million shares. Retail investors have shown interest in the issue and the reserve shares for them have received almost 4 times more offers so far.
A change in gray market premium was expected after the closure, but it is encouraging that the share price of Tarson Products is trading at a premium of over Rs 200, he added.
Recently, when the IPO of this company was announced, investors from all countries are looking for Tarsan shares price forecasts for 2022, 2023, 2025. In 2023, we may see a marginal increase in the value of the shares.
Tarson Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
Tarson Products, because this company has many years of experience in the production of plastic laboratory glassware, and does not have many strong competitors, and this year we can assume that the share price will be 700 to 750 rupees. Tarsan share price is expected to be Rs.842 per share from Rs.180 to Rs.635 per share.
The IPO will consist of Offer to Sale (OFS) shares for 1.32 crores as well as a fresh issue of 150 crores. If Tarson stock closes below 620 units in the next few weeks or months, avoid buying the stock and let it settle at lower levels, then start building.
In addition, according to the Economic Times, investor Clear Vision Investment Holdings Pte Ltd will sell shares worth up to Rs 1.25 crore. The company has set a price range of Rs 635 to Rs 662 per share to get Rs 1,024 from the sale of shares.
The shares of these companies will be quoted on BSE and National Stock Exchange (NSE). The problem is a combination of Rs 150 crore of new shares, each of par value of Rs 2, and an offer to sell for Rs 873.47 from existing shareholders.
Larger publicly traded companies enjoy greater flexibility in terms of minimum rules for public participation.
The Department of Economic Affairs has prescribed a minimum offer of at least Rs 5,000 crore or 5% of the issued capital “if the post-issue capital of the company, computed at the proposed price, exceeds Rs 1 lakh crore,” the notice said.
The shares of Tarson Products are available with a Gray Market (GMP) premium of Rs.200. There are also very high ratings for the company, but the company’s shareholders and IPO participants can make gains of 10% to 15% or slightly higher. listing.
The economy ministry has prescribed a minimum offer of at least Rs 5,000 crore or 5% of the issued capital, “if the post-issue capital of the company, computed at the offer price, exceeds Rs 1 crore,” according to Information.
If the Indian stock market corrects in the next few days, then we can see strong returns on all the newly registered IPOs.
Traders are advised to try to lock in partial profit on the day of listing or follow stop loss and take profit from the listing of Tarson products. The lot size of the IPO was at least 22 shares, which should have cost Rs 14,564.
The company’s products are used in many laboratories in research institutes, academic institutions, pharmaceutical companies, contract research institutes (or CROs), clinical companies, and hospitals.
It is estimated that by fiscal year 2025, the global plastic laboratory products market will achieve a compound annual growth rate of 10.5% and reach USD 13.8 billion.
Tarsons’ bottom line is also looking good in terms of profitability and growth. It should be noted that plastic laboratory glassware is expected to replace glassware by 15%.
If the IPO listing does not meet GM’s expectations, it may be changed. The company had raised Rs 306 crore from anchor investors before its IPO. Sensex & BSE Quotes and Nifty & NSE Quotes are displayed in real time and are licensed by BSE and NSE respectively.
That’s a relatively small headwind for the companies, which analysts predict will lead to cumulative revenue growth of about 10% each over the next two years. Kashkari said he believes higher prices are driven by economic recovery and will decline once supply restrictions are lifted.
- Sensex Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Nifty 50 Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Muthoot Finance share price target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Incognito View Analytics Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Paytm Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Vedanta Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Vodafone Idea Share Price Target 2021, 2022, 2023, 2025, 2030
- IRFC Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2025, 2030
- Adani Transmission Share Price 2022
- Tesla Stock Prediction 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040
- Tesla Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Bajaj Finance Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Bajaj Auto Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025
- Wipro Share Price Target 2022, 2023 2024, 2025, 2030
- OYO share price 2022, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Reliance Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2025, 2030
- IRCTC Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2025, 2030
- Bharti Airtel Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2025, 2030
- Adani Transmission Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2025, 2026, 2030 High Return Stock!
- Tata Steel BSL Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
- Happiest Minds Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Nykaa Share Price Target 2022, 2023,2024, 2025, 2030
- Sigachi Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Policybazaar Share Price Targets 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030