The Soul Shards in Diablo 3 Season 25 are the exclusive socketable items added to the game that have immense power. There are a total of 7 shards in Diablo 3 season 25 that fall into two categories. These two categories are based on the seven evils: 3 major evils and 4 minor evils in the game. They are updatable items that start from rank 0 and can be updated up to rank 3.
In this guide, we will explain each Soul Shard and a way to obtain and upgrade it in detail. Without further ado, let’s get started with the Diablo 3 Season 25 Soul Shard guide.
Also read: Diablo 3 Season 25 Tier List
Types of Soul Shards and How to Get Them in Diablo 3 Season 25
As we mentioned earlier, Soul Shards are the socketable items introduced in the latest Diablo 3 season. Check out the list below for the 7 Shards in the game divided into respective categories.
Prime Evil Shards in Diablo 3 Season 25
Splinter of terror
A presence lingers in the corner of your vision, causing you to pause as you question your sanity.
- Base Power: Your cooldowns are increased by 25%. For each skill on cooldown, you take 12.5% less damage and deal 12.5% more damage.
Shard of Hate
The corrupt priests of Zakarun sacrificed anyone who passed near Travincal, filling the Durance below the temple with discarded offerings for Mephiso.
- Base Power: You deal 15% less damage while you have 3 or fewer enemies within 25 yards. If more than 3 enemies are within the same distance, you deal 10% more damage per enemy (up to a maximum of 100%).
Fragment of destruction
When the world stone was destroyed at Arreat, the Burning Hells entropy became part of the surrounding landscape.
- Basic powers: You move unhindered through enemies. Each enemy that passes through receives Mark of Destruction for 7 seconds. Each marked enemy that dies removes 1 second of one of your abilities on the cooldown. If the Mark of Destruction expires before enemies are killed, you will lose 2% of your maximum health as damage. Marks do not apply if you are below 35% health.
Fragments of Lesser Evil in Diablo 3 Season 25
Stain of sin
No matter how you try, the blood that was from your hands helps to spread
- Basic powers: You deal 25% less damage. When you kill an Elite enemy, you generate a pool of blood that increases the damage dealt to Elite enemies by 250% and lasts for 7 seconds.
Scum of lies
How can one be sure that this comes from its “true” form? Does such a thing exist?
- Basic powers: You deal 25% less damage. Your pets deal 25% more damage.
Remnant of pain
The anticipation of pain is often more exquisite than its fruits. This is not the case with what I am going to inflict on you.
- Basic powers: Your critical strike chance is reduced by 15%. Attacks against incapacitated enemies are automatically critical hits.
Essence of Anguish
Scream my name like fire from the veins of the course of hell!
- Basic powers: Each time you deal Poison damage to an enemy, you increase cooldown reduction and movement speed by 2.5%, while damage taken is increased by 5% for 10 seconds.
How to get Soul Shard?
There is no specific process for obtaining Soul Shards in Diablo 3. Players don’t even need to be at a certain level in the game to obtain Soul Shards. Shards are removed from Act Bosses during or after fights and can be collected while leveling up in Diablo 3 season 25.
That’s all for Soul Shards in Diablo 3 Season 25. Click the link for more Diablo 3 guides!