Onesumore: What’s Coming to Netflix Australia in March 2021
Netflix Australia already has one of the most lucrative Netflix libraries, and that will only get better with all the latest additions coming in March 2021.
If you’re looking for more information on the Netflix Originals coming to Netflix in March 2021, we’ve got a running preview for the month.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 1, 2021
- A Perfect Day for Arsenide (2020) – Cantonese drama.
- Alice (Season 1) – Romantic K-Drama.
- Banyuki (2009) – Japanese period drama.
- Biggie: I have a story to tell (2021) NOT – Documentary about the life of iconic New York rapper Biggie Smalls.
- The Astronaut Wife (1999) – Sci-fi thriller starring Johnny Depp as an astronaut who returns from space, only to discover that his wife is not the same as when he left.
- Connected (2018) – Musical documentary about DJ Hernan Cattaneo and his four-night tour at the Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires.
- Do you like Brahms? (Season 1) – Romantic K-Drama.
- Doctor Zhivago (1965) – Romantic war drama
- How To Be Really Bad (2018) – German comedy centered on the devil’s daughter making a deal with her father, if she can corrupt a good soul, she can stay on Earth forever.
- The Karate Kid Part 2 (1986) – Mr. Miyai takes Daniel to his childhood home in Okinawa, where Daniel falls in love and accidentally finds a new rival.
- The Professionals (1966) – Classic Western on a Texas Millionaire who hires four adventurers to save his kidnapped wife from an infamous Mexican bandit.
- The Secret Life of Pets 2 (2019) – Continuation of the animated adventure of Max and his company friends, who continue to lead their secret lives while their owners are not at home
- Seven Souls in the Skull Castle (2013) – Japanese drama set in 16th century feudal Japan.
- Shaun the Sheep: The Adventures of Mossy Bottom (Season 1) – Aardman’s animated adventures of beloved Shaun the sheep and his animal friends.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 2, 2021
- Word Party (Season 5) NOT – Animated series for children.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 3, 2021
- Moxie (2021) NOT – Inspired by the rebellious youth of her mother, a teenage girl encourages a feminist revolution in her school.
- Murder among the Mormons (limited series) NOT – Docuseries on the real crime about a murder that deeply rocked the Mormon Church.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 4, 2021
- Mariposa (2020) – Indonesian romantic drama.
- Pacific Rim: The Black (Season 1) NOT – New exciting animated series based on popular Pacific movies.
Coming to Netflix Australia on March 5, 2021
- City of Ghosts (Season 1) NOT – Animated series for children.
- Kiss (2016) – Documentary exploring body image guru Tarn Brumfitt’s crusade on the global issue of body hatred.
- Fat Pizza vs. Housos (2014) – Australian comedy about a pizza chef, who has just been released from prison, but has to move his pizza place to the infamous Housing Commission suburb of Sunnyvale.
- The Fate of Alakada (2020) – Nollywood comedy.
- Nevanke: Breaking the Silence (limited series) NOT – Crime docuseries about Nevenka Fernandez as she talks
- Hold the Man (2015) – LGBT romantic drama about two lovers crossed by stars.
- Sentinel (2020) NOT – French action about Klara, a French army interpreter who goes in search of revenge after her sister is left for dead on a beach.
- Thin Man (2018) – Horror thriller based on the internet meme and horror villain Slender Man.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 6, 2021
- The Art of Self-Defense (2019) – Crime comedy starring Jessie Eisenburg as a man who seeks to learn self-defense from the local dojo after being attacked.
- Coaching John DeLorean (2019) – Documentary on the life and career of John DeLorean, creator of one of the most iconic cars in history.
- Trial by Fire (2018) – Biographical drama about the controversial trial and execution of Cameron Todd Willingham.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 7, 2021
- Hellboy (2019) – Superhero – reboot with David Harbor and Milla Jovovich.
- Pompoms (2019) – Sports comedy which sees a group of women from their retirement community forming their own team of joy.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 8, 2021
- Bombay Begums (Season 1) NOT – Hindi drama set in contemporary India and centered around five women, each struggling with their own ambitions, vulnerabilities and desires.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 9, 2021
- The Barge (Season 1) NOT – German docu-series.
- StarBeam (Season 3) NOT – Series of animated superheroines for children.
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow (2020) – Superman confronts Lobo and Parasite when they fix their gaze on the city of Metropolis.
Coming to Netflix Australia on March 10, 2021
- Dealer (limited series) NOT – French drama based on footage found around two filmmakers who infiltrate an area riddled with gangs as they attempt to shoot a music video for a famous rapper.
- Last Chance U: Basketball (Season 1) NOT – Docuseries spin-off that focuses on the season for the East Los Angeles College Huskies basketball team.
- Marriage or mortgage (season 1) NOT – A real estate agent and a wedding planner compete to win the hearts, minds and budgets of future spouses.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 11, 2021
- Block Island Strait (2020) – Something mysterious lurks off Block Island, silently influencing locals and local fishermen.
- Coven of Sisters (2020) NOT – Spanish action drama set in 1609, Basque Country
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 12, 2021
- Love Alarm (Season 2) NOT – The hugely popular K-Drama rom-com is finally making its long-awaited return to Netflix.
- Paper Lives (2021) NOT – Turkish drama centered on a young man who tries to reunite a child with his missing family.
- Paradise PD (Season 3) NOT – Netflix’s craziest adult animated series returns for its craziest season yet as the town of Paradise PD recovers from Fitz’s ploys.
- The One (Season 1) NOT – Business-centric sci-fi drama that can perfectly match you and your perfect match just through DNA testing.
- The Railroad Man (2013) – A former British Army officer, tortured by his experience as a prisoner of war in a Japanese labor camp, discovers the man responsible for his treatment is alive and sets out to find him.
- Sherpa (2015) – Documentary that takes an in-depth look at the 2013 event where a group of hikers had a violent confrontation with the Sherpa tribe.
- Sleeping Beauty (2011) – Romantic thriller with Emily Browning.
- Three Summers (2017) – Romantic drama about a violinist and composer who, over three summers at an Australian folk festival, fall in love.
- Tracks (2013) – Adventure drama that sees a young woman embarking on a 1,700 mile trek through the deserts of Western Australia with her four camels and her guard dog companion.
- Yes day (2021) NOT – Family comedy with Jennifer Garner and Edgar Ramirez as two parents who spend all day saying yes to all of their children’s requests.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 13, 2021
- Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw (2019) – The Fast & Furious spin-off that sees Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw take on the cyber-genetically enhanced Brixton, who has the power to change the future of humanity.
- Ma (2019) – crime thriller starring Octavia Spencer as Sue Ann, a generous host who befriends a group of teenagers, but when bizarre events occur, the teens soon begin to question the intentions of Sue Ann.
Coming to Netflix Australia on March 15, 2021
- Bad Eggs (2003) – Australian comedy.
- The Girl (2015) – British drama that follows a man who only returns home to uncover a long-buried family secret.
- The December Boys (2007) – Romantic drama with Daniel Radcliffe.
- Healing (2014) – Australian drama based on real events.
- Kingdom of the Lost Pirates (2021) NOT – Docu-drama detailing the lives of real “pirates of the Caribbean”.
- The Doctor (2013) – In the 11th century in Persia, an apprentice surgeon disguised himself as a Jew in order to be able to study in a school which did not admit Christian students.
- Predestination (2014) – Sci-fi action with Ethan Hawke as a time travel agent on a final mission to capture a criminal who has eluded him his entire career.
- Spud (2010) – The South African comedy set in the 90s follows Spud, a freshman who attends a private boarding school for elite students.
- Spud 2 (2013) – Continuation of the adventures of Spud in the private boarding school of the elite boys.
- Alley of Wrestling (2021) NOT – Turkish drama set in a poor district of Istanbul, where Mehmet, a former homeless man tries to reunite a homeless child with his family.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 16, 2021
- RebellComedy: Straight Out of the Zoo (2021) NOT – German stand-up special
- Waffles + Mochi (Season 1) NOT – Educational children’s series by Michelle Obama.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 17, 2021
- Simply Black (2021) NOT – False French documentary.
- Under Suspicion: Uncovering the Wesphael Affair (Season 1) NOT – Docu series on a Belgian politician accused of the murder of his wife.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 18, 2021
- B: The Beginning: Succession (Season 2) NOT – Japanese anime series.
- Deadly Illusions (2020) – Psychological thriller.
- Nate Bargatze: The tallest average American (2021) NOT – Special stand-up comedy.
- Skylines (2020) – Sci-fi action movie about a virus that turns aliens against humans.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 19, 2021
- Alien TV (Season 2) – Animated series for children.
- Country Comfort (Season 1) NOT – Sitcom about a woman, who after her career and personal life is derailed, becomes a nanny for a rugged cowboy, Beau, and his five children.
- Ladies in Black (2018) – Rom-com adaptation of Madeleine St. John’s bestseller.
- Research (2018) – Mystery thriller with John Cho.
- Red Sky (Season 1) NOT – New Spanish crime series from the creator of La Casa de Papel, Álex Pina.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on March 20, 2021
- The Deep (Season 3) – Animated series for children
What are you looking forward to watching on Netflix Australia in March 2021? Let us know in the comments below!