Onesumore: What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in March 2021
March is already shaping up to be an extremely busy and lucrative month of new additions for Netflix Canada. Below are all the new confirmed movies and TV series coming to Netflix Canada so far for March 2021.
If you’re looking for more information on the Netflix Originals coming to Netflix in March 2021, we’ve got a running preview for the month.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 1, 2021
- 10 years (2011) – Rom-com on a group of friends attending their high school reunion.
- A Perfect Day for Arsenide (2020) – Cantonese drama.
- Banyuki (2009) – Japanese period drama.
- Biggie: I have a story to tell (2021) NOT – Documentary about the life of iconic New York rapper Biggie Smalls.
- Connected (2018) – Musical documentary about DJ Hernan Cattaneo and his four-night tour at the Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires.
- Diane (2013) – Naomi Watts plays the late Princess Diana, who over the past two years before her death began a secret love affair with Pakistani heart surgeon Hasnat Khan.
- Flushed Away (2006) – Animated adventure starring Hugh Jackman as Roddy, a privileged rat who is flushed down the toilet, and gets lost in the sewers of London.
- How to be a Latin lover (2017) – Comedy with Eugenio Derbez and Salma Hayek.
- How To Be Really Bad (2018) – German comedy centered on the devil’s daughter making a deal with her father, if she can corrupt a good soul, she can stay on Earth forever.
- Jonas Hex (2010) – Bounty hunter Jonah Hex is forced by the US military to find and prevent a terrorist from starting hell on Earth.
- The Karate Kid Part 3 (1989) – The third installment of the Karate Kid franchise sees Daniel and Mr. Miyagi face off against old and new enemies.
- Mary Queen of Scots (2018) – The historical drama depicts the rivalry between Elizabeth I and her cousin, Mary Stuart, who conspired to overthrow her.
- The Pianist (2002) – Oscar-winning drama starring Adrian Brody as Wladyslaw Szpilman, a Polish Jew who struggles to survive in Nazi-occupied Warsaw.
- Rock N ‘Rolla (2008) – Guy Ritchie’s crime thriller that sees all of London’s underworld is thrown into a frenzy when a Russian gangster orchestrates a twisted land deal.
- Seven Souls in the Skull Castle (2013) – Japanese drama set in 16th century feudal Japan.
- Shazam! (2019) – Foster child Billy Batson, is in search of his missing mother, but is soon granted Shazam’s ancient power, granting her superhuman abilities.
- Thomas and Friends: Wonderful Machines: Tomorrow’s World (2020) – Thomas and his friends must save the day from a pair of thieves and their rogue engine Sonny.
- Thomas and Friends: Marvelous Machines: A New Arrival (2020) – A new and modern train arrives on the Isle of Sodor, causing Thomas to reflect on the impact of technology on his own future.
- US Marshals (1998) – Police thriller with Tommy Lee Jones and Wesley Snipes.
- Welcome to Marwen (2018) – Scarred by a brutal assault, Morgan Hogancamp has found a unique way to cope with his trauma as he recovers.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 2, 2021
- Word Party (Season 5) NOT – Animated series for children.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 3, 2021
- Centigrade (2020) – Polar
- Moxie (2021) NOT – Inspired by the rebellious youth of her mother, a teenage girl encourages a feminist revolution in her school.
- Murder among the Mormons (limited series) NOT – Docuseries on the real crime about a murder that deeply rocked the Mormon Church.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 4, 2021
- Mariposa (2020) – Indonesian romantic drama.
- Pacific Rim: The Black (Season 1) NOT – New exciting animated series based on popular Pacific movies.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 5, 2021
- City of Ghosts (Season 1) NOT – Animated series for children.
- Dog washers (2020) NOT – Polish drama.
- The Fate of Alakada (2020) – Nollywood comedy.
- Nevanke: Breaking the Silence (limited series) NOT – Crime docuseries chronicling Nevenka Fernandez as she speaks out about her report on her 2000 sexual harassment and the negative reactions she has faced from a chauvinist society.
- Sentinel (2020) NOT – French action about Klara, a French army interpreter who goes in search of revenge after her sister is left for dead on a beach.
- Vice (2018) – Christian Bale transforms into Dick Cheney, the former Vice President of the United States whose time in power is still felt across the world today.
- Yes, my God, yes (2019) – Natalia Dyer stars in this dramatic comedy as a sexually oppressed Catholic teenager, who is in conflict with her recent sexual awakening and her religion.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 6, 2021
- Ladies in Black (2018) – Rom-com adaptation of Madeleine St. John’s bestseller.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 8, 2021
- Bombay Begums (Season 1) NOT – Hindi drama set in contemporary India and centered around five women, each struggling with their own ambitions, vulnerabilities and desires.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 9, 2021
- The Barge (Season 1) NOT – German docu-series.
- StarBeam (Season 3) NOT – Series of animated superheroines for children.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 10, 2021
- Dealer (limited series) NOT – French drama based on footage found around two filmmakers who infiltrate an area riddled with gangs as they attempt to shoot a music video for a famous rapper.
- Last Chance U: Basketball (Season 1) NOT – Docuseries spin-off that focuses on the season for the East Los Angeles College Huskies basketball team.
- Marriage or mortgage (season 1) NOT – A real estate agent and a wedding planner compete to win the hearts, minds and budgets of future spouses.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 11, 2021
- Block Island Strait (2020) – Something mysterious lurks off Block Island, silently influencing locals and local fishermen.
- Coven of Sisters (2020) NOT – Spanish action drama set in 1609, Basque Country
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 12, 2021
- Just in time – A busy shop assistant suddenly finds herself looking after her cousin’s 11-year-old daughter.
- Love Alarm (Season 2) NOT – The hugely popular K-Drama rom-com is finally making its long-awaited return to Netflix.
- Paper Lives (2021) NOT – Turkish drama centered on a young man who tries to reunite a child with his missing family.
- Paradise PD (Season 3) NOT – Netflix’s craziest adult animated series returns for its craziest season yet as the town of Paradise PD recovers from Fitz’s ploys.
- The One (Season 1) NOT – Business-centric sci-fi drama that can perfectly match you and your perfect match just through DNA testing.
- Yes day (2021) NOT – Family comedy with Jennifer Garner and Edgar Ramirez as two parents who spend all day saying yes to all of their children’s requests.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 14, 2021
- The Curse of La Llorona (2019) – Horror spin-off set in The Conjuring universe that follows a family haunted by a malicious spirit.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 15, 2021
- Catch.er (2017) – Nollywood crime drama.
- Kingdom of the Lost Pirates (2021) NOT – Docu-drama detailing the lives of real “pirates of the Caribbean”.
- Alley of Wrestling (2021) NOT – Turkish drama set in a poor district of Istanbul, where Mehmet, a former homeless man tries to reunite a homeless child with his family.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 16, 2021
- RebellComedy: Straight Out of the Zoo (2021) NOT – German stand-up special
- Waffles + Mochi (Season 1) NOT – Educational children’s series by Michelle Obama.
Coming to Netflix Canada on March 18, 2021
- B: The Beginning: Succession (Season 2) NOT – Japanese anime series.
- Deadly Illusions (2020) – Psychological thriller.
- Nate Bargatze: The tallest average American (2021) NOT – Special stand-up comedy.
What’s coming to Netflix Canada on March 19, 2021
- Country Comfort (Season 1) NOT – Sitcom about a woman, who after her career and personal life is derailed, becomes a nanny for a rugged cowboy, Beau, and his five children.
- Red Sky (Season 1) NOT – New Spanish crime series from the creator of La Casa de Papel, Álex Pina.
What do you hope to watch on Netflix Canada in March 2021? Let us know in the comments below!